Monday, February 4, 2013

Appreciation Dinner to Penang Apex 850 Cyclists & Chinese New Year celebration

"Gong Xi Fa Cai " to all my fellow Apexians, Apex 850 Endurance Cyclists & Guests. Huat haa....!!!!   Cheers.....
               Panther Frans Ooi. Start off from Penang like a Panther but
               arrived in Singapore "nampak lidah tak ada gigi "

               Danny Khaw , the GPS man from Penang to Singapore
               "i completed my ride to Singapore to Celebrate my Birthday"
              with a heart for charity.
               Superwoman...nothing can stop her to reach Singapore. 
              "  Penang Boleh. Perempuan pun BOLEH "
               The Horse Power Man. "Listen Listen Listen  "
           A very steady rider & my goal to complete my longest ride.
              
               Every Petrol Kiosk...he is missing....but a strong rider.
              The endurance man....850Km no problem..steady lah...
              He is the round the world cycling man.
               Hmmm...solid , power & speed...Don't Play Play..
              Feeling safe with him in the team...." Aun Chuan "
      A team cycling man...fall back to inspire them to push forward
               Ah....the Plastic Man....but an Iron Cyclist.
       President KE Lee. Next year i am going to cycle. you better make the streamers for me. Your turn to give it to me.!!!!!
   President Lee, i am your coach.....RM1000.00 per month the coaching fees but will be donated back to APEF. what say you....

    My brother..he is 19 and I am 29.....


 
      Anyone sponsoring me ...RM100.00 per Km for next year ride.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha! Nice caption, Edward!