Sunday, February 22, 2009

Comments received.......

Dear Club President and members of Apex Penang,

Great job guys. Apex Club of Penang is really moving forward and your DN is well presented.
The photos are of good resolution, clear and makes reading interesting.
One click and it's all there.
You have set a good trend which other clubs should emulate.
Keep up the good work.

Just a suggestion ----- Perhaps, you could extract the "comments received" for every issue and put in your next Dinner Notice.
I noticed you have "one comment" in your last issue but not highlighted in this current issue.

Cheers lor
Dr Mohanadas
CRD 2008/2009

Hello,

We wish you today...
a day of special graces...
a day of extraordinary things to smile about...
and a day with much happiness and love in your hearts...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.


Vic and Auring
A P E X
San Pablo City
Philippines



Kamala Marimuthu said...

Congratulations on your blog. very well done. In fact I should say - fantastic. Moving forward, this should be emulated by other clubs too - just a suggestion from my side.

Great work done.

February 5, 2009 8:43 AM


Edward,
Thanks for the DN. Great news.
Regards.
William Martirez
Philippines


As a past member of Club 21, Manly, NSW Australia,in the 1960's I congratulate those involved in this new developement of Apex Global, a necessary step to ensure continuance of this marvellous organisation.

Don Cameron. Resident. Singapore


Lim Chee Meng
said...

Hi folks,
Greeting from Singapore.
You folks are absolutely very updated and through your Blogger I believe many fellows Apexians can benefit a lot...... from your constant and accurate posting of information.
I must said here that you guys did a wonderful job.
Thanks Edward and Victor for meeting up with me for fellowship during my visit home.
Most of all to Edward for spending time with me and my beautiful friends.
Create and Love
cm

When you light up the path for others, your own path will be lighted up too.

In The Thinking Zone
You can only lose what you cling to.


THE PENANG BLOGSPOT IS EXCELLENT.I WAS VERY IMPRESSED. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.A.GNANARAJAH


Dear Edward ,
Thank you for your Dinner Notice.
I can see that Penang is lively and Victor is in the midst of all the action.
Keep it up. please sent my regards the Andrew and i hope you guys will win thr best club award this Year.
Increase your membership and look into some long term project for the Club to make it a show piece for the Penang people.
You can actually get a lot of International assistance if you focus on one.
God bless all of you.

Edwin SJ Ng PJK-Lifer, Klang


Dear Editor Edward Mai,

I wish to highlight that certain portions of the words over-lapped with the page length markings. Is there a way to avoid the over-lappings?

Generally, I would say the blog-spot is good due to your commendable effort. Keep it up.

Mike Ong

No comments: