Wednesday, September 2, 2009

dinner Notice 855th, 2nd September 2009, May Garden Restaurant, Penang Road.



DINNER NOTICE NO. 855

Wednesday, 2nd September 2009

VENUE: MAY GARDEN RESTAURANT, PENANG

TIME: FELLOWSHIP 7.30 PM, DINNER MEETING 8.00PM

CHAIRMAN : Jason Ang

FINEMASTER: Lim Chin Chye

MINUTES OF THE 854th MEETING OF APEX CLUB OF PENANG

ON 18/08/09, 8PM AT MAY GARDEN RESTAURANT, PENANG

SENSORED !!!!!!!! Not for public VIEWING !!!!!!!

Its all about KL club, the Convention and the Nation Board 2008/2009


Email received from Bruce

Hello fellow Apexians , just wanted to say thankyou for once again being really great hosts for myself and son Christopher on our recent visit to the beautiful island of Penang.
Uncle mike and Jason , your tour guide skills are to be commended and Christopher and myself thankyou very much
Edward as always my friend , you have lived up to your status as the really high class labourer and you will always have a special part in my family.
Terrie loo my drinking/dancing partner you are as beautiful as always.
The famous Victor Corbett , will you stop corrupting my son , all he talks about is Penang and Victor
All jokes aside guys , THANKYOU to all my club members
All I can say is
BRING ON PENANG TO QUEENSLAND FOR CHRISTMAS 2010
Bruce and Christopher



No comments: